Wednesday, July 15, 2009

By George, I think I've Got it!

My doctor's appointment today didn't take as long as I thought, so Ive been working on this since I got back. I've lost track of the number of changes I've done and undone today. But here's the back. I think the upper right still needs to be narrowed a bit, but unless one of you sees something, I'm calling the back done. The front still needs some work. The darts point no where near the bust point and I need to re-do the darts I added. Then it's on to the sleeves. While I don't remember the number of changes, in the end this is what I did:

1. Raised the hip another 1/2", and
2. Added 1 inch to the shoulder seams, then made a fore ward shoulder adjustment.

4 comments:

Ivalyn "Tee" Jones-Actie said...

You did it! It looks great. If you are not busy Saturday, it's our Christmas in July meeting and we are having an indoor BBQ!

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

That looks good to me. Now on to your fashion fabric

Scheherazaad said...

Back looks good now onto the front.

Sheila said...

You are so determined and I admire you for that... it looks good.