Monday, October 17, 2011

Two Things

Well actually three.  I met one of my readers! I ran into Spinster Beth at the Grand Opening Saturday!  We only got to chat for a few minutes but she is as nice in person as she appears to be on her blog.  If you haven't already check her out here.

Since I an enabler extraordinare, Little Knits has their Namaste bags on clearance at half off.  I bought one for my non-knitting daughter for her birthday and she immediately loaded  it up with dance gear.

If you're going to be in the area this Wednesday, the Yarn Harlot will be at the Barnes and Noble on Reisterstown Road at 7.   I think it's exit 15 off 695.  Hope to see you there!!

NAVYY with any of the above,just passing on info.

TTYL,

Melodye

1 comment:

Spinster Beth said...

It was nice meeting you too :-). I came away with a zauerball and some malabrigo!