Friday, December 12, 2008

There will always be yarn...


or at least that's what I'm telling myself. I've been buying yarn lately. I don't knit that fast. It was never my intent to stash yarn. I didn't set out to buy all this but, I did. I've been buying it in bits and pieces so until I actually got it all in one place to take pics of it, I didn't realize how much I'd bought. I CAN'T KNIT THAT FAST!!! My lips are sealed about the number of books and magazines that have followed me home. Retirement's coming, I won't be able to buy like this then. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. I'd like to say I'm done until Maryland Sheep & Wool, but one our LYSs is going out of business. 40% off. The Cascade 220 is $7.50 - 40%. I can make DH a sweater for little more than $40. Then I swear I'm finished. Honest.

No comments: