Thursday, January 22, 2009

Goal Update

I did pretty well. In addition to the earlier accomplishments, I finished two pair of pants and cut out my sister's blouse. I didn't get it finished or my other sister's napkins, but I did get the body of DH's sweater finished and cast on for the sleeves. And made plans for his birthday. All in all, I did pretty well. This weekend is going to be busy, but since DH is working tomorrow night, I should get that blouse done. I'm going to have to put the knitting up for a bit. My right shoulder is giving me a fit. I did this once before, though. I'm going to use my heating pad and do some gentle exercises for a week or so before I go to the doctors. Did I say how much I hate going to the doctor?

1 comment:

Two Cables and a Frapp said...

Oh, I hope your aches go away soon. I'm looking forward to pictures of your new projects !!!