Monday, January 26, 2009

My Pants Are Too Big!!!

I finished 2 pairs of pants last week. Since I'd just made the same pattern over the summer, I didn't try them on during the construction process. They're not as large as Lisa's but I can't wear them. Every time I breathe, they slip just a little lower. Fortunately, my hips aren't so small, that there was any danger of embarrassing myself! I've lost almost 10 pounds, but I didn't realize it would make a difference. I'll take the waistbands off and take up the side seams. I'll be suited and booted most of this week, so I won't be wearing them anyway.

TTYL

4 comments:

cici said...

In this case sounds like too big is a good thing.. Congratulations. I need to get serious with my diet.

Melodye said...

Thanks!

BeeBee said...

Oh yeah, I LOVE when that happens. Not so much lately in my house. LOL

Lisa H. said...

Hi Melodye. I nominated you for an award.Check my blog for details.Congradulations and keep it up.