And I've been sewing and knitting. Finished the sweater for DHs GD in a month (March). I also finished a tank top for me and wonders of wonders it fits! It's is Lilith from the Berocco site. Liana made one and I thought I'd try it. This was the second time I've made it. I gained a tremendous amoung of weight between the time I started the first one and the time I finished it. I used Parrott Yarn by Knits Picks. The yarn was $1.99 a skein so for about $14 I have a top to wear. The only problem is that I haven't had anything to wear with it. My only black suit that fits was in the cleaners: it didn't look as well with the tan suit as I had hoped. It works well with the green suit.
But, I've been working on sewing. I've finished one pair of pants that only need a hem. I'm pairing it with V 2980. I worked on the top this evening, but the number of alterations was the pits. I'll have to make this a dozen times just to get the frustration factor taken care of. For some reason, I couldn't figure out how to do a FBA. I've done it before, but for some reason, I just couldn't see it. All the alterations are taken care of, so tomorrow, I'll cut it out in some green single knit before I cut the coral.
Marji is running a Coat Sew Along. I had hoped to work along at my own pace, but didn't get in on time. She cut it off at 75. I need clothes now and knew that I wouldn't have time to keep up, oh well,maybe she'll make the info available for sale.
I think that's it. I promise it won't be as long this time. And yes pictures are coming!!!