Friday, August 8, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Today is our 10th wedding anniversary. Actually according to DH it’s our 50th and in a strange way he’s right. We’ve known each other since I was three. One of his earliest memories is of my brother falling out of the tree in his back yard. We lived next door across the alley from each other and were best friends. His aunt ran fund raisers for our church. One that was very popular was Mr. and Mrs. Tom Thumb. The boy and girl raising the most money were Mr. and Mrs. Tom Thumb. We won twice, the years I was 4 and 5. I’ve pointed out to DH on more than one occasion that it wasn’t legal, but he says, “There was a minister, I was in a tux and we were in church, I’m counting it.” Unfortunately, we can’t find a single picture from either of those ceremonies, so here we are ten years ago, today. Happy Anniversary, honey. I love you more than ever.





3 comments:

Two Cables and a Frapp said...

You two are a gorgeous couple. Congratulations !!!

Kathleen C. said...

I'm catching up on back posts...

A very Happyappy 10th/50th Anniversary to you both! What a wonderful story...

Sheila said...

Happy Anniversary!