This is a six day weekend for me. Ok, I'm working from home today and Wednesday but since I'm done by 3, I'm counting them. With this much time, I've got to set goals or I'll get nothing done. So here goes:
1. De-Christmas the house. Yes, I know it's late, but in my defense the grandkids didn't pick up their gifts til last Saturday. Sunday was shot and in the evenings I'm too tired.
2. Contact the Hattons about 3 new bobbins and a footman for my spinnning wheel.
3. Take more pictures of said wheel. I removed it from the family room so that little fingers wouldn't touch it and I wouldn't maim the owners of said little fingers.
4. I'm not going to have this sweater finished DHs birthday. Make plans for his birthday weekend. I'd thought about going away, but he's working Friday night and I serve at church on Sunday. I could switch this but since I missed most of last year due to my foot, I'd rather not.
5. Make up those two pairs of pants I've got cut out, my sister's blouse and my other sister's napkins. Since I'll be home, I'll be glued to the tv Monday and Tuesday, so this is doable.
That's it. Written and published goals. If that's not a stick, I don't know what is.