Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Thank You!




Lisa nominated me for this award and I'm so happy. It's the first time, I've been nominated and I'm almost giddy. I'v watched these all over blogland and wondered when it would be my turn.

These are the 7 blog's I'm nominating:

1. Lace Maven
2. My dzire 4 yarn
3. Towanda
4. Ginny
5. Beverly
6. Bonnie
7. BeeBee

Here are the rules for the nominees:
1. Copy the award to your site.
2. Link to the person from whom you received the award.
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers.
4. Link to those on your blog.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you nominated

Thanks again, I'll be grinning all evening!

3 comments:

Beverly said...

i'm excited for you! i got even mor excited when i thought i was the beverly you nominated, but no worries that i'm not the one - all beverlys are good - it comes with the name. and i am just as excited for you as i was before! good luck -
how do we know when you've won?

Beverly said...

Thanks Melodye. I was excited and honored. I haven't been blogging much so I was glad to know that someone still stops by. I'm always glad to me delurkers.

Sheila said...

Congratulations!!